Freelancer InnovEgypt Trainer
||Freelancer InnovEgypt Trainer |
DO you like to be part of the team who runs and delivers InnovEgypt program? TIEC is inviting you to be a part of such great team..
Thank you … YOU will play a part in helping many young Egyptian people to develop 21st century skills in the arts of ideation, innovation and entrepreneurship which may provide a wealth of opportunities for them in the future and right now.
We would like to introduce to you the TIEC Capacity Building Program for Universities InnovEgypt …
InnovEgypt is one of TIEC main capacity building programs in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship. It is directed to universities’ students in technical schools/departments to provide them with the basic knowledge in the area of innovation and entrepreneurship that the current education system lacks. InnovEgypt is a 6 day training program that comprises three main modules; Innovation and Technology Management, Egypt Ideation Camp, and Entrepreneurship 101 Modules. For more information, please visit the links below:
Building on the success that have been achieved in previous rounds since summer 2013, we are preparing for the implementation of the InnovEgypt new round in Egyptian universities during summer 2016. And based on TIEC strategy to support the Egyptian qualified youth to build their future carriers and get better job opportunities, TIEC is looking for trainers/instructors in the area of Innovation/Entrepreneurship to join the current team who is delivering the program content.
|Benefits (WHAT you may get from participating ?)
You will get a lot of benefits that includes -but not limited to :
Duties and Responsibilities
- FREE TOT training on innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Learning the process of bringing ideas to life; generating, developing, communicating innovative ideas and business implementation.
- Get a “Certified InnovEgypt Trainer” certificate with TIEC and InnovEgypt logos. You as Certified trainer will take the responsibility of delivering InnovEgypt training ThroughTIEC, in accordance with the program deployment plan at national level.
- Work closely with InnovEgypt core team that allows for you an opportunity to share knowledge and experience.
- Widen your professional network.
- Priority to attend any future events or training workshops organized by TIEC.
- Competitive financial compensation, upon finishing the training plan and delivering all training reports, that will cover travel and accommodation expenses.
The InnovEgypt trainer’s role would be deemed to include the following:
- Attending the train of trainers (to be announced).
- Delivering of 2 days training at least during the new round. Noting that these trainings will vary in location and it may require travelling inside Egypt.
- Working closely with InnovEgypt management team and attend trainers meetings.
- Sharing experience and advice on training-related activities.
- Delivering of training reports after the completion of each training.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an Innovation or Entrepreneurship field or any related fields.
- An entrepreneur or has previous experience in supporting startups.
- Excellent training and facilitation skills with competence in non-formal education training approaches.
- Previous working experience as a trainer with national or international organizations is a plus.
- Leadership skills and the ability to work with diverse groups.
- Good command of the English language is a must.
- Familiar with the Egyptian students and the university systems.
|How to Apply
If you intereseted to apply, Please fill the registration form before 22 May 2017