TEA provides a set of well-formulated topics covering the aspects of turning ideas into strong business plans; going through legalities, financials, marketing, operations management, branding and writing business plans. It takes place at TEA runs 2 times a year.
- Each round runs for 12 weeks (3 months)
- During the 12 weeks, the workshops and mentorship sessions take place on 18 working days. The rest of the 12 weeks are gaps for the teams to implement the concepts and techniques they have learned to develop their startup.
After the 12 weeks, entrepreneurs leave the program with:
- Business Plan.
- Business Development milestones.
- Technology development milestones.
- Pitch to potential investors / support entities.
For more information about Accelerator program, check the following site: Accelerator Program Page