Innovation Support Center
The Innovation Support group serves mainly National ICT Companies in
collaboration with Multinational companies and aims to create and empower a
local innovation-based culture that’s capable of creating competitive innovative
Egyptian products. Innovation Support group also serves youth by conducting
workshops and competitions.
Branding Egypt as a hub for ICT innovation.
Engaging the ecosystem of stakeholders in generating, financing, supporting and
deploying ICT-related innovations.
Creating and nurturing the innovation culture.
Enticing foreign and local ICT companies in Egypt to generate enrich and expand
services offered by the Innovation Support Group are divided into 3 levels
Level 1: Establishing the Foundation of Innovation.
- Establish ICT Innovation platform to connect nodes in the national
- Assist companies to develop their innovation management capabilities.
- Develop policy advocacy process to develop Incentives for innovation.
- Capacity building of university students and graduates in the key emerging
Level 2: Empowering Businesses
- Support innovative firms through increasing the demand of ICT in non-ICT
sectors and developing Industrial initiatives and competitions.
- Increase funds to bridge the funding gap along the innovation process.
- Support the development of technology specific clusters and establish a
- Increase local firms’ ability to absorb superior technology from MNCs and
foster strategic alliances.
- Encourage MNCs to establish and/or expand their R&D activities in Egypt.
- Help Egyptian ICT firms to patent their knowledge creations and create an
appropriate forum for licensing.
- Organizing National and International conferences and networking activities.
Level 3: Recognizing Innovation
- Create awards for celebrating ICT innovation.
- Orchestrate campaigns to showcase the success of innovative Egyptians as ICT
The Innovation support group is a partner to most of MNCs operating in Egypt
such as :
Follow Us On