Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center, in partnership with THE NEXT SOCIETY, is looking for TTO’s and TICO (affiliated to Academy of Scientific Research and Technology) offices in Egyptian universities and academic institutions that would like coaching to develop their technology portfolio offerings.
Take part in Research to Innovation Labs Workshop to valorise the outcomes of academic research.
The workshop is organized by TIEC, partner of THE NEXT SOCIETY in Cairo, Egypt, from 22 to 25 December 2019.
About the Research to Innovation Labs Workshop
This workshop aims at validating the outcomes of research and innovation projects and develop the technology portfolio offerings of academic institutions covering the essentials of:
- Academia and Engines of Innovation
- Intellectual Property Rights: Overview of Classes
- From Intellectual Property to Industry Linkage
- The role of a TTO
- Critical Considerations when Presenting Technologies to partners
- Innovation Writeups
- Egyptian academic institution
- The institution should have identified at least 8 technologies to include in the portfolio
- The institution should have academic research that has practically applicable outcomes
- The institution should have published papers or patents
click here .
Selected participants will get access to unique networking opportunities and support from international and local experts. One to one sessions are scheduled for customized mentorship to interested institutions.
To Apply, please fill the
Application deadline: Sunday, 15 December 2019.
For more info, please contact: