Mr. Mahmoud Negm “Sales & BizDev”
Mahmoud is a business professional with more than 15 years of experiences across Business and Technology functions. He has been leading teams in Strategy, Sales and Marketing within the Telecom Industry. Also, he holds considerable track record in IT Management. The diversified hands-on experiences helped Mahmoud in learning the secrets of getting things done on the ground, starting from setting the appropriate strategy, building upon the corporate ambition, going to detailing the required Marketing calendar of activities till achieving the monthly sales targets.
He is currently enrolled in the Doctorate of Business Administration program in Maastricht School of Management following his MBA from the American University in Cairo with marketing focus. His bachelor degree was in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering from Ain Shams University. Mahmoud also holds a diploma in Information Systems design from the IT Institute of the MCIT. Besides he is a certified project manager (PMP), certified IT service manager (ITIL), certified Sun systems administration (SCSA), Six Sigma Green Belt and an experienced part-time trainer for business classes and other soft skills. Generally, Mahmoud enjoys public speaking, building business networks and developing effective business models and presentations. He is an effective team player and trainer in many NGOs like Zedny, Alashanek Ya Balady (YLI) and TIEC. In addition, he was part of the cultural transformational project (VBO) in Vodafone facilitating different training sessions on business ethics and managerial soft skills. And in his spare time, he enjoys playing soccer, tennis, cycling, diving and reading.
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris...
Scope of Work
- Guide the team through the process of planning and the management of activities to support business development planning and executing.
- Identify potential customers and markets for new business opportunities where the startup can test its service(s)/product(s) in.
- Support the development of sales strategies.
- Guide the startup to set sales targets and achieve them.
- Support finding prospective customer and leads generation.
- Support managing the sales pipeline.