We are thrilled to announce about "The Journey from Digital to smart" mentorship session for our incubated and TIEC's incubation alumni startups on the coming Saturday July 11, 2020 at 2.00 PM
In this journey, startups will learn
- What has been the most painful challenge (with your teams, business partners or customers)?
- What has been the key of your winning strategy to change your business partners/customers mindset that the resources they are going to use to become digital are to be considered an investment and not a cost?
- The Entrepreneur Mindset ... is it really an Agile Mindset?
- What should we start learning?
- What should we unlearn?
- Do you agree that the process to become digital-first and smart then isn't a one-stop-shop, but a shared responsibility?
- What did it take to you to make the business process agile?